Sunday, July 28, 2013

Too Much Gaming Is Not Good for Your Health

So, here's the thing. A few hours ago, my friend tweeted something like "I want oculus rift". It makes me wondering what it is. Then I search "oculus rift" in google and got a lot of link.

I clicked a link, "The Oculus Rift is a next-generation virtual reality headset designed for immersive gaming" is written there and I was like "hmmm, I see". I clicked another link, "The Oculus Rift is an upcoming virtual reality head-mounted display. It is being developed by Oculus VR, who have..." and I
was like "ok, pretty cool". When finally, I clicked a link and my reaction was "what the? I'll never gonna wear this thing ever".

Maybe you're wondering why I got so hysterical whatsoever. It was because I see this picture.


I seriously don't want to be looked so dumb like that.

2 comments:

  1. oh MAN, this would be SOOO AWESOME for Left 4 Dead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. uugh, you should try warframe on steam...
      its gameplay is kinda like L4D but hi-tech...
      it's free, you should try it...

      Delete

Well, Sharing is nice...

Come on, share what's in your mind...