Monday, July 8, 2013

Shingeki no Kijon... I mean Kyojin

If I win, I'll live
If I lose, I'll die
If I don't fight, I can't win
So that's our quote of the day. See you again next week.

Wait, what? That's not right. That was a quote from the most popular anime this year. And if you guess Shingeki no Kyojin ("Attack on Titans" for the English name) then you're right.

This anime will blow your mind. Figuratively of course, got your mind blown literally is pretty scared don't you think? Anyway, it's because this anime has a very good story. It's a story of humankind that got terrorized by titans. Because of that, human built 3 layer of 50 meters wall and live inside those walls. But, after a century of peace living, the most outer layer got penetrated by a single humongous titan and an armored body titan. That tragedy wipe 20 percents of human populations
including the family of three best buds Eren Yeager, Mikasa Ackerman, and Armin Arlert.

Another plus point from SnK (Shingeki no Kyojin) is its music. It got nice soundtrack especially my favorite one, its first opening Guren no Yumiya by Linked Horizon. Guren no Yumiya has people chanting "HAA" in the background that makes it "grand" and colossal (I think that chanting is the best part of the song ^_^). It's kind of orchestra music that I really love.

The mood of the story is another thing that makes I really love this anime. It plays with people's emotions. SnK reveals the dark side of human. How fear can make human so egoist. How human is prefer a peace live in a cage than a risky free live. How human scared over a thing that's different or they don't know.

Have I mention characterisation? Each person got its unique characterisation. An impulsive courageous Eren, a weak but smart Armin, a cool-headed strong warrior Mikasa, and everyone's favorite an airheaded always hungry warrior Sasha. Of course that's not all. But I'm too lazy to mention all of them. :p

Overall, this anime is aweso.... Wait, I forgot mentioning the action. There's this device called 3D maneuver gear that makes the soldier goes Spiderman like. I really want to have one by the way. The action scenes are like WOW. Seriously, flying around killing titans, I WANT THAT.

Once again, overall this anime is awesome. And I don't think I'm the only one that thinks that way. Here's a link of awesome Kyojin Wannabe Photos. Enjoy. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well, Sharing is nice...

Come on, share what's in your mind...