Saturday, June 1, 2013

This Night Is Legend... Wait for It...

This is like the best day of my life. I'm so excited and it makes me can't do anything right. If you meet me right now, you'll regret it for your whole life. You'll think that I'm a nut that wandering around the street. I can stop smiling, it's like something pull my cheeks to the back. It feels really funny. It's like you can't stop it but you don't want it to be stopped either.

If you wanna know the reason, then I'll tell you why. It's caused by..... oh, I'm too embarrased to tell the story. Oh whatever, I'm gonna tell. It's because I got a girlfriend. And damn it, she's gorgeous. She's sweet,
kind, caring, lovely, and this, and that. And I just wanna scream as loud as I can cause I'm really happy and insane.

Now my mind's gonna explode. It's like I'm the king of the world. Actually, I can't really think right now. When she said "yes", I was like "oh, hahahaha... *loud heartbeat* hahahaha, I'm speechless". Maybe after she saw my reaction, she'll regret her decision (please don't).

If you see her picture, you'll hate me for life. And again, it's because she's gorgeous, sweet, funny, and surely she's one hell of a girl. She'll make all men jealous and I'll laugh watching their jealousy. MUAHAHAHAHAHA (oops, sorry).

I wanna keep writing but I can't think of anything. Long story short, I love her very much. Maybe I'll write more about her next time. ^^

I wanna add some picture but I don't have any idea. So, here's some cookies for you.


Dary.

5 comments:

  1. See, I feel the same way about your sister ... PLUS, you posted chocolate chip cookies which will make her happy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well, everybody love cookies...
      I mean, who don't?
      hahaha...

      Delete
  2. papah bangga sama kamu

    ReplyDelete
  3. today tomorrow and then be longlast :)

    ReplyDelete

Well, Sharing is nice...

Come on, share what's in your mind...