Tuesday, May 21, 2013

The Ugly Truth

"A lesson without pain is meaningless"


I've always thought that I'll be able to walk through all problems in my life easily. Just let it flow and everything's gonna be alright. You can enjoy your life cause you only live once. Enjoy your life like you'll die tomorrow.

But now I know how naive I am. I learnt life the hard way and now it's driving me crazy bit by bit. I don't
know what to do. Maybe I deserve this cause I underestimate what life is. I got many lessons from my family and friends but it means nothing to me.

Maybe this thing is nothing for most of people. I can't take one subject that'll make me repeat a year. I wanna blame someone for this, but it's my own fault. So yeah, this really is pissing me off. "A lesson without pain is meaningless" is so true. I can't deny it even if I want to.


Now that I know the ugly truth, I need something to distract my mind from this problem or even better, the solution for this sh*t (sorry). If anyone of you that read this can give me some advice, I'll really appreciate it. Make me forget this pain or I'll just cover this pain with another pain.

2 comments:

  1. everybody has their own problems bro..
    many people got more or even they got worse problems that you cant imagine..
    so.. for you, just face your own problems and through it..
    live your life, walk with your own feet, and fight with all of your might..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for your... is it support, motivation, anything?
      thanks anyway... ^^

      Delete

Well, Sharing is nice...

Come on, share what's in your mind...