Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Good Morning

Wake up in the morning feeling like P Diddy
Grab my glasses, I'm out the door, I'm gonna hit this city
Before I leave, brush my teeth with a bottle of Jack
Cause when I leave for the night, I ain't coming back
 It is so damn right if you do NOT do it literrally. I mean "brush my teeth with a bottle of Jack"? Seriously, don't do that. Start your day with a cup of tea or coffee (again, NOT a bottle of Jack), scrambled egg, bacon, relaxing song, and then..... go back to bed. *facepalm*


This morning is really great. I wake up so early in the morning (really out of my habit). Do my morning prayer and homework. Listen to "Sunday Morning" and then have a breakfast. I feel like an old man but
whatever, I enjoy this great time. It's sooo refreshing. You have to do this once in a while, you won't regret it. Now, the most important thing I want to tell you is the benefits of breakfast.


Fuel for your brains - For example, try to not having breakfast before an exam. This is what you will thinking, "Oooh, I'm so hungry. Now, where's my pencil? Hey, I can't use pencil in exam. So, where's my pen? I know I have it. Uh uh, I'm holding it. Hahaha, I'm so stupid. Uugh, I'm starving. The answer for number one is bacon." So sad, isn't it?

Suppress your appetite - Yup, if you don't have breakfast, you'll get more hungry in the afternoon. And you'll looking for snack that'll make you... *cough* ...fat... *cough* ... So, do have breakfast in the morning.

Good for your diet - "If you want a great diet, you mustn't eat." WROOONG. If you want to diet, you'll want a great metabolism. Great metabolism make you burn more of your calories. So, you can eat lot without worry. Nice, isn't it? ^^

Actually, there are a lot more of breakfast's benefits that you'll need to know. But, the others are too scientifical and I'm too lazy to write it down. Point is breakfast is good for you. Now stop reading, move your ass, and get yourself a nice breakfast. Good day. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well, Sharing is nice...

Come on, share what's in your mind...