Monday, May 20, 2013

Seriously, This Thing Is So Not Important

"If there is a creator, He surely made this world too large. This is inconvenient for us, small fearful humans. For all the world's vastness, we can't measure the distance between ourselves. There's six billion of us, yet still... everyone is all alone. That's why we're all frantically searching. For that one person we need no distance for." -Arakawa Under the Bridge-


It's so right. You're a human, social creature, and so on, and so on. What you need is a friend (or maybe something more) to share all your feelings. Someone that "we need no distance for". Someone that so close
even when we are far apart. Someone that'll make you smile wherever you are. Someone that'll always by your side wherever you are.

Yes, I got poetic all of a sudden, and yes, it's because I'm accidentally in love. And if you read my previous post, again yes, I'm in love with "you" I mentioned earlier. Oh my, I got insane everytime I think about her. This feeling is so inconvenient but I like this.

I found something interesting, a song that represents my feeling (wow, writing this is so embarassing). It's "Pilihanku" by Maliq and D'Essentials. It tells about a guy who fell for a girl and wanna make her to be his "chosen one".

Point is I fell in love, I'm happy, I want to write something here but don't have any good thing to write, then I just write what I feel, and the title is proved to be true. So, if you think this post is useless, well, it is. Try to get on with it (just kidding ^^).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well, Sharing is nice...

Come on, share what's in your mind...