Saturday, May 18, 2013

Fun Art of a J-Event

It's been months since my last post. I got no time to write, no energy, and no idea. That's what I wanna say but it's just that I have no idea and too lazy to find one. But now is different, I'm in the mood for everything. It's like I'm the best of everything and wanna do everything. And the reason is "you". I will tell about the "you" later. ^^

Now, enough for the intermezzo. About two weeks ago there's a Japanese event called Nihon no Matsuri. It's an annual matsuri at my college. And again I'm a staff in it. Innovation and Creative staff or so it called. I'm as a staff pretty much proud that we can make such a splendid event.

First thing first, I'm gonna tell my favorite part. It's the performance from the guest star bands. They're
HENOHENOMOHEJI (I'm not angry, it's stylized like this), Tokyo Lite, WISH (another stylized), and Shanaroo.

If you like YUI, you'll like Shanaroo. It's fun to hear and I kind of like them. About HENOHENOMOHEJI, if you're in Bandung and J-Band Lovers you must have known them. Yup, vocaloid is their thing and they even have Yueloid. It's the original character they made as a mascot. WISH and Tokyo Lite, my first time seeing them and I love them.

*ride time machine*
Now we're back 12 hours to the past. The Event starts with Culture things from another college or so. There're Sakura Odori & Souran Bushi from STBA, Judo from IT Telkom, Cover Dance from Houki Boshi IM Telkom, and many more (and many more = and I forget the rest).

It continues with the competition corner. Final of Band Blast Kyosho + Cosplay Competition + Finalist from NNM Got Talents. Besides that, we have the off-stage competition like Photography, Origami, Shuji, Fan Fiction, Manga, and many more (and yes, I forget).

Final of BBK, there're Kabuki Clash, Doors to Everywhere, and Chocoloid with Doors to Everywhere as the winner. Final NNM Got Talents (Sing), there're Kiki and Radwa with Radwa as the winner. Runner up of photography is Awal Wahyu. And again I forget the rest. Well I'm sorry for having such a bad memory.

And then there's the guest stars corner (which I have mentioned above) + Some fun dance from ITB. Is it from Genshiken or UKJ? And what's the name again? Oh my god, what's wrong with me?

Anyway, before all that tiring rundown's gonna end, we have Bon Odori dance from JGC IT Telkom with all people that have come. We dance round and round and round, merry go round. Finally, we close it with Hanabi. That fireworks are so romantic (I reaaaally wanna confess to someone that night ^^). Here, I give you a picture of it.

Uh uh, I remember that I forgot something. There are also Maid Cafe and Obake House. Well, maid cafe is... I'm too lazy to explain it, just search on google. And obake house is a... haunted house (this one is easy to explain). Btw, I'm one of the designer of the obake house. ^^

The after party is this picture here. Enjoy. ^^


This makes me want to start Honnoukai Star. Hmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well, Sharing is nice...

Come on, share what's in your mind...