Thursday, March 7, 2013

Sweet Nightmare

This is my first post that use English. Anything feels funny when you're not used to it and now I felt it.. This time I wanna write about my dream. It's not something unusual to have a dream. But this one feels funny.

It was yesterday when I felt sleepy after my friends invade my room. My friends really like to play here after I move to my new room. They come after I had class literally all day, it really kills me. When they finally headed back to their own
room, I got my break and go straight to bed.

Everything went the usual except one thing, I had a dream. Actually, it's nothing extraordinary. But the thing is I had a dream about my ex. Well, it still can happen to anyone but it just bothers me. I was like, "what was she doing there?". I never thought about her for weeks. Now she just pop into my head and I can't get rid of her.

She's a cute girl that'll make every man dreams to be with her. She's a little bit weird but have a good vision of her life. She never takes her own problem seriously. She's very admirable. And now I miss her again.

Now that I think of her, I wonder if she'll come this May or not. I really hope she'll come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well, Sharing is nice...

Come on, share what's in your mind...